Photoshop Tennis

Blank

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok...I searched this and found nothing, actually cannot believe it isn't here yet. It is good learning curve and pretty funny to see what people come up with. Here's the general idea:

An image is posted. Members add to the image via photoshop and alter the image (do not post a brand new image, it will be deleted). You must have Images OK to edit in your profile. Keep to the attachment spec's for size and keep it landscape. If you need some time, please post "RESERVED" and no one can post until the member who reserved has posted. You have 1 hour from post time to submit. Keep it clean, make an effort to offer a good photoshop alteration. It is very good for people wanting to learn photoshop, it is very creative for people who know the program pretty well.

I think I covered evertything. Get involved people, it's pretty funny.

I have posted a linked You Tube video for people who dont understand. I just picked it at random, it looked good enough as an explanation.

I'll submit image 1.

IMG_1464.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wallshot.jpg

I know my profile says not ok to edit... I'll let it slide this time. ;)

Last edited:
wallshot3.jpg

For next round we should use a higher resolution image, it will be easier to have more fun with :D

Last edited:
wallshot5_Medium.jpg

I Have a bigger version of this one. If you want it for easier editing tell me and i'll upload it.

Last edited:
Haha thats a pretty cool idea!

Confused? Why haven't you uploaded the original?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back