Photoshop upgrade using Vista.

Montana

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have searched and searched without finding an answer. Can I upgrade from my current Photoshop Elements 6 to CS2 or CS3 with a windows vista platform? I have found upgrades to CS2 with XP. And Photoshop 7.0 to CS3. I would like to be able to upgrade to either CS2 or CS3. Can someone provide some insite and a link?

Thanks in avance,

Derrick

I didn't think you could go from Elements to full Photoshop with just an update...no matter what version or platform.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Interesting.

I don't know anything about Vista or what is compatible with it, sorry.

Thanks Big Mike for your input. It just seems odd that Vista is not an option. Anyone know if you can contact a live person at Adobe and discuss the compatibility of the XP vs Vista software?

Derrick

I have elements 5 and Photoshop 7 running on Vista
Troy

Not what I am looking for Troy. Wanting to go from Elements 6 to CS2 or CS3.

CS3 runs awesome on my vista home premium but i don't know bout that upgrading. sorry

tbh, vista sucks, you should really invest in a mac, I did 4 years ago and my work time in ps has been more than cut in half =)

I happen to have zero problems running Vista. I will never convert to Mac, so that is out of the question. Mac is the easiest computer to hack into BTW. Thanks for your input on my original post though!;)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back