photoshop work for sale

thanks for your input...i was wondering how to put images on, because i do not have them on a website

upload them to tinypic.com and then put the url between

I'm sure that you have skill however most (hopefully ALL) of the photographers here will decline your offer. This isn't because you might have all of the best intentions, but we (the creators of the digital negative) need to protect the copyrights of our work. It would be very, very unwise of any of us to release unprotected images to anybody we don't feel comfortable with.

I would suggest that you go and photograph and produce your own images, edit them and show us your work. Even though you claim to be well qualified in photoshop, we can help you become more qualified by critiquing your work.

However, the first thing to learn is it is unprofessional and to a lot of people; insulting to ask for our image to manipulate. Shoot your own things. Develop your own style.

Have fun with it and I look forward to seeing your work.

I'm sure that you have skill however most (hopefully ALL) of the photographers here will decline your offer. This isn't because you might have all of the best intentions, but we (the creators of the digital negative) need to protect the copyrights of our work. It would be very, very unwise of any of us to release unprotected images to anybody we don't feel comfortable with.

I would suggest that you go and photograph and produce your own images, edit them and show us your work. Even though you claim to be well qualified in photoshop, we can help you become more qualified by critiquing your work.

However, the first thing to learn is it is unprofessional and to a lot of people; insulting to ask for our image to manipulate. Shoot your own things. Develop your own style.

Nicely said!

Word to your mother

<humbly bows and with a modest voice says:> "Spank you... spank you very much!"

And besides, if there was anyone that needed help with PP, there are scores of people here that would help you for free (thats why we have the "My Photos ARE OK to Edit" option).

And selective coloring.... give me a break.

Interesting that you post your email openly for the screen scrapers to pick up. You should be able to look forward to being provided with a vast quantity of photographic material to edit - mainly into your trash can.

LOLZ. Seriously, if anyone on the forum wants a selective colouring done..I'm sure someone could do it for them for free in less than 3 minutes. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt...but we all know that selective colouring doesn't require any photoshop skill at all, really.

11 year old girls have been doing it for 3 or 4 years on myspace and livejournal. What do you have to offer that they don't?

but we all know that selective colouring doesn't require any photoshop skill at all, really.
That depends on the amount of masking needed. Particularly abstract shapes.

this forum is not for people to complain, question my skill, credibility, etc. this forum is for people wanting to get a photo edited...thanks

This forum is for anyone who wants to discuss pretty much anything besides adult information.

We can easily question your skill when your initial post sounds like it was written by a 5th grader, your skill when you dont have a website or before/after comparisons, and your credibility which goes back to your email and no website.

Most people on this forum can edit their own photos and if they cant they usually would rather learn then spend money on someone else doing it for them.

In all of your posts you sound very unprofessional to me and It makes it difficult for me to trust you and believe that you even have the experience you claim to have.

thanks for your input...i was wondering how to put images on, because i do not have them on a website

You would think that anyone with a great amount of experience with photoshop and works with computers and imaging software every day could figure out how to post photos on a forum (hint photobucket and vb code for images (img/).

Most reactions

Back