Photoshop...

aammoore

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Does anyone know of a great tool to help me understand all about Adobe Photoshop?

There are several photoshop specific forums. There are many tutorials avaliable, just Google 'Photoshop Tutorial'. There are several books avaliable.

Photoshop is a large, professional program, I know my way around it...but I don't understand all about it. Start with the basics and go on from there, rather than trying to understand it all.

Also try looking for video tutorials on the web. Youtube brought up a lot of videos by searching for photoshop tutorials.

Depending on how much background you have, Photoshop Classroom in a Book is a great teaching tool. It takes some time since it walkes you though projects step by step but you'll end up with a great understanding of the program and it's possibilities.

im new to photography as well, trying it out as a hobby. i will try the suggestions made here. hope dis works out. fingers crossed.
thanks all.
J. Dsilva

I recommend just using it. read tutorials, but experience and playing with the tools will show you a lot.

That is how I learned, and iv not had any complaints when restoreing old pictures that got messed up, they want wallets blown up, and/or customized.

There is a lot of info out there..... but remember photoshop has many many features and layers to it.... you will never stop learning.
later\

Most reactions

Back