Photoshoped to the Hilt

erniehatt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Storm.jpg
You couldn't imagine the processes this has been through, It started out as a very hazy, flat landscape which instead of trashing it I used it to experiment with, this was the end result. I kind of like it now.Ernie

actually, i like it too. god, are you and my son converting me? oh me....Hertz will die!

hey ernie....i really dig this....its cool....i dream like this sometimes.....very neat..

love the way the clouds turned out....is that cows or goats???

and dare i share, i see a horse face in the main cloud.....you know i can't be normal...
(well you do now...!!) good shot...i would say you should keep playing...your gonna get the hang of this and be our new abstract photographer!!!! congrats, ernie!!

Yep there cows, they and the trees where pasted in as the pic was quite bare. Thanks for the comments, JonMikal seems we are working on it, if trueth was known its a conspiritsy. If you can see a horse in there,and from what I have read in your previous comments , you have a most vivid imagination, or I'm completely blind. Ernie

Thats pretty wild ernie, looks like the picture was well composed, it has good lines in it. This version does not look flat. The cows and horses are also well placed. I quite like the picture.

erniehatt said:
If you can see a horse in there,and from what I have read in your previous comments , you have a most vivid imagination, or I'm completely blind. Ernie

actually, it's the drugs coupled with a touch of mental illness.

Most reactions

Back