Photoshopped Picture Of The Day

Ptyler22

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.harvardpress.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I thought it would be interesting to have a thread where every day there is a new picture and people just edit the picture to their liking and you can do whatever you want to it. Anyone can post the picture of the day, just put the date above the picture and post it, just make sure there isn't already a picture posted for the day. I'll start us off with this Subaru WRX Sti, since cars are a hobby of mine. Oh ya one last thing. It doesn't have to be a picture that you took, but if it is, you can say, I took this or whatever. Thanks I hope this thread gets going, and keeps going for a while. Have fun!

2004-Subaru-Impreza-WRX-STi-FA-1024.jpg

Cool I will have a go-I think it would have to be a picture you that a TPF member took otherwise we would be breaking the rules.

Cool I will have a go-I think it would have to be a picture you that a TPF member took otherwise we would be breaking the rules.
Ok, that's fine, At the moment I don't have anything too interesting to photoshop but I'll look through them and see. You are more than welcome to put up some of your own shots as well. Another thing I thought this thread could be used for is if someone wants a shot done to give to somebody or whatever and wants to make it look creative or just differant and people can give it their own twist if you catch my drift. I hope it works, I do it on a dirtbike forum and it's pretty fun to see what other people do to the pictures also.

I girlified your car :)

not very original but it gave me some practice

I did: I added pink using a layermask to specify what should be pink and what shouldnt be, then I selected overlay so shadows and reflections could shine through, did the same with the breaks and rims, then added a blue gradient with layer mask to specify where I wanted the blue gradient to apear-looking at it again, I should have tinted the windows-oh well

2587892620_2f478dbb89_o.jpg

LOL nice. Mine isn't even worth posting, it's both aweful and I hardly did anthing to it but I have to get back to studying for my last final :(.

subaruphotocopy.jpg

I girlified your car :)

not very original but it gave me some practice

I did: I added pink using a layermask to specify what should be pink and what shouldnt be, then I selected overlay so shadows and reflections could shine through, did the same with the breaks and rims, then added a blue gradient with layer mask to specify where I wanted the blue gradient to apear-looking at it again, I should have tinted the windows-oh well

2587892620_2f478dbb89_o.jpg
That's actually pretty good, I'm going to try that... for other colors.

every time I look back at mine I see mistakes-like the patch of blue and white that I didnt blend properly and the bit on the back window-its fun to practice though

every time I look back at mine I see mistakes-like the patch of blue and white that I didnt blend properly and the bit on the back window-its fun to practice though
Oh crap me too, but just incase anybody looks at my rear window, that's not the wing you see, it's an illusion, don't worry about it. lol

Someobyd have a picture for us to photoshop? I don't have one that I took but if we don't get one I can find one somewhere.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back