Photosmart Printers

Discussion in 'Graphics Programs and Photo Gallery' started by Art_Ninja, Aug 8, 2005.

1. Art_Ninja

Art_Ninja TPF Noob!

Hey guys, i just got an HP Photosmart 8450, severely discounted, due to clearance at Office Depot. (I'm sure there are a few more, if anyones looking for a great photo printer.)

HOWEVER...... I can only get the thing to print in so many arbitrary sizes. (Like 4x6 or various portrait..).

Does anyone know how to use the printer driver --- or some other application --- to print something using a Photosmart printer? I want the ACTUAL image size to print out. I'm looking to make custom print sizes and i just can't seem to figure it out.

Am i stupid and its obvious?

How do i print something using a Photosmart (or Windows print helper maybe?) at the images actual onscreen size (as custom made in photoshop, for instance, like at 3x4.8 inches, instead of 4x6 or whatever).

Help please.. =)

Take care,

Field

2. Meysha

Meysha still being picky Vicky

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Can't you just connect the printer to your computer and use some imaging software like Photoshop, or even the windows image editor to print it. Then when you want to print it you can set the size of it in the software.

3. crazyredwizard

crazyredwizard TPF Noob!

I have the 8450 and I've printed a bunch of different sizes from Paint Shop Pro. What program are you printing from?