Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Photosynthesis129.jpg

Leica IIIc

wow.. Tuna your works are amazing, I like the exposure here: you got many details of the flower that is inside, and you did not overexpose the view through the window. Also contrast as well as gamma correction is perfect for me :)

I like it a lot. I think the way the shape of the plant contrasts the symmetry of the windows is great.

This shot reminds me of the resteraunt one you posted somewhat recently. The framing is almost identical, but this shot pulls it off much more successfully. Awesome subject!

My only complaint (and it's very minor) is that the plant is going towards the window that's closed! But then that makes for a better photo since the plant is in one window while you get to see out the second window. Hmmm. I guess you can scratch my complaint off the list. :goodvibe:

Of course the composition and exposure are on point. You really have a strong eye for bringing in some interesting subjects. Subjects that we may or may not pass everyday. I do not see a lot of plants hugging up on a window. The photo is fascinating for me.

Thank you for all the great comments, guys.

KizaHood said:
Nice and interersting.

Only, this behavior isn't photosynthesis but heliotrophya.

Googled that and didn't get any hits that made sense...maybe you mean phototropism, which is what this plant is doing to achieve the most efficient photosynthesis.

Tuna

Tuna.. I've sat here and looked at this picture, trying to find something to critique. I can't come up with words that will do what I admire about this picture correctly. It's visually stunning. Great composition and subject. Love it!

excellent as usual! why not post something we can actually critique for a change.

Most reactions

Back