Physical Attraction

i like it. took me a min or two to figure it out. maybe thats what makes it a good picture.

I find it amazing how some of the most simple images can be the most interesting. Nice job!

I find it amazing how some of the most simple images can be the most interesting. Nice job!

I couldn't agree more........

A simple image that says so much. Kuddos on a fine picture

You're definitely developing a style, Federico, and one that I like very, very much! The texture is perfect, as was the light ... and the story created by that long shadow is perfect, too. Just another very good "genunine invisible"!

Thanks Akoz, Roger, Fusee, STICKMAN, and LaFoto!

You're definitely developing a style, Federico, and one that I like very, very much! The texture is perfect, as was the light ... and the story created by that long shadow is perfect, too. Just another very good "genunine invisible"!
Much appreciated, Corinna. I think I'm slowly finding the type of photography that I enjoy shooting the most, but I still can't put a "label" to it. I know the style has to do with the "discovery" of things that are hidden in plain sight, but that's all I can say about it. I need more time!

Last edited:
I don't know if I've ever seen a photo so fitting to it's title. Good eye indeed.

Love this picture, especially how the shadows of lean towards the leaf. Great simple picture!

Most reactions

Back