Pia pia piano..

vixenta

Hands Off Me Haggis!
Reaction score
I was playing my piano the other day, and thought it would actually make a good photo, what do you think?
You know when you ask for film to be in black and white coloured, it comes out a sort of brown colour, i was trying to do that in ps but to no avail, any suggestions will be welcome :D

piano1vm.jpg

Where are your feet?
You could have tried to meet last week's Photo Assignment requirements, which were "Feet and Instruments" or "Feet" or "Instruments"... why didn't you? :D

really cool shot... maybe a bit dark, but the angle is great!

(** btw...evanescence is from our home town...noticed your signature...
one of the band members is building his house right down from me...cool, huh?)

Yes , Great angle and nice comp. A bit on the darkside but I like it. Speaking of darkside.... can you play Darkside of the moon by Pink Floyd? JK. Nice shot !

I really like the angle here!

Cool pic and the angle is neat. Just a tad dark. NIce work.

Ack...i was sooo close to forgetting that tune. Damn you Hanno! :lol:

Lafoto - uh...er...uhm, my feet are ugly ma'am... :mrgreen: I'll do it next time, no promises though :lol:

ferny - Yeah i've been playing since i was in primary school :D

aprilraven - evanescence i do like alot of their music, but that piece of lyrics has meaning, it'll probably be changed soon ;) OH...can you get the band members autograph??!! joke ;)

Thanks for all you're comments, i'll probably work a bit later on to improve the lighting, but thanks for looking

Most reactions

Back