Misc. black and white pics that I like. Especially the first one

DSCN8427.jpg

DSCN8559.jpg

DSCN9936.jpg

DSCN8863.jpg

Camera is a Nikon Coolpix L4

Thanks

~Michael~

"Miscellaneous pics" don't qualify for the Photo Critique which - despite it's being part of the Foundations of Photography - is a forum designed for some VERY specific critique on a specified (by the poster) aspect of ONE of their photos (or that photo plus a couple of versions of the same).

The Galleries ("general", "landscape and nature", "portraits and weddings" etc.) are there for presenting a variety of photos on which the poster would like to hear some general comments/critique.

That is why I shall move this thread over to the General Gallery.

But not without saying that I find the sunbursts on the keys in 1 a bit bright and a tad distracting, that of the piano series I like 2 very much, that your cat is nice, and the light rays in 4 are extra special. Nice!

Ok. Sorry about that. Well, just as long as I can get critique on it, it doesn't matter. Thanks for both of your comments though.

~Michael~

Shot number 2 is the one for me - a very clear winner!

Regards, Tony

Thanks for the comments.

I just took alot more of the keyboard that I like. Seems B&W is the best for this.

Thanks aggain. Looks like #2 is the most popular.

~Michael~

The light on the last black key in the first pic is a bit distracting, my eye goes straight to that...

That sunburst is kinda what I was going for. For me, it's different.

Any way that could be taken out with PS and what it looks like?

Thanks again

~Michael~

#3 is kinda cool, but I'd crop out whatever it is that's below the cat. It's kind of destracting.

I kept that in there because I felt like it gave it some depth.

That is actually the edge of my piano! :)

~Michael~

Most reactions

New Topics

Back