Picasa

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by lako16, Jan 28, 2009.

1. lako16

lako16 TPF Noob!

hey guys i was wondering what kinds of things could you be able to do in photoshop that you cant do in picasa. Because sometimes it seems like there isnt much improvements left to be made

2. LKPhoto

LKPhoto TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Ok, there are far to many differences to list here, so I suggest you download a 30 day free trial of photoshop. I also suggest that you find some online tutorials on youtube so you have a starting point. PS doesn't cost hundreds of dollars for nothing :)

3. zubair851

zubair851 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
  4. Karen_esmerelda

Karen_esmerelda TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    It really depends on how well your photography looks to begin with and what kinds of effects you want on your photos. I have always been against most post editing. I do use picasa for most of what I need and I do use corel for noise removal and when I want to have fun playing around with my photos. You can use post production to fix photos or make them look different.

It depends on what you want to do with your photo. I have always chose to work my taking better photos than fixing them later. But you can do some really cool things with photoshop.