'Pick Me' Book Idea, i need your help and participation

paksent

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
So here is my plan and I need your help if possible.

I’m planning on publishing a book well rather a series of books about us, humans. There is nothing more intriging to me than seeing how we live. Not in an MTV cribs way but more how do you identify this person with these goods, organization, style and how do we equate people to these things.

The first in the series is going to be ‘Pick Me’. Pick Me is going to be people from all walks of life, designers, cab drivers, programmers, writers, sales people, etc.

The idea is simple but fun and this is where you can help. I’m looking for 5 pictures total, one of your living room, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom and then one of your face.

The layout is going to be something to the effect of four individuals on the right side with each of their 4 picture series of their living space to the right. The idea is to pick who’s space is who’s and think about why you chose that.

If you could please help by sending these pictures it would be greatly apprecciated, if pictures that you submit are selected for the book, I will contacct you before hand for your final approval. I think it’s a cool concept and would be an interesting book to pick up at your local coffee spot or on desk at work or to play with friends.

Please send the 5 pictures in jpeg format with the following title criteria to make it easier for orgainization.

Myname.room.jpg

Ie. Paulb.livingroom.jpg paulb.kitchen.jpg paulb.bathroom.jpg paulb.bedroom.jpg paulb.face.jpg

Thanks for your help!!!!!!

Paul

[email protected]

And ps. These pictures will not be used or distributed for any other purpose than the compilation of this book.

thats for those who have contributed. If anyone else has a chance, its greatly appreciated!

paul

Most reactions

New Topics

Back