Pick my color!

Pick a color!

• Total voters
Interesting how everyone so far picked the second choice! Cool! :) I was going to pick the first (because blonde is kinda yellow IMO and I LOVE yellow..) but then something said, "Pick the second!"

Interesting how when I listen to my guts I'm right, and when I don't I screw myself oever. However, I usualy don't trust my gut and I don't know why :/

i picked the auburn one, cause winter is coming and it will create a nice effect since people get lighter in the winter ... i'd say blonde is more summer :D

<--- hair has been every color on the wheel

I'd say pick the one that's closest to your original hair color...you won't have to do it so often (darn I'm cheap!)

i picked blonde because i think you need a HUGE change and it seems totally out of character for you bella

go with the crazy!

if i ever wanted to go a lot lighter than my original color, that's a leap i would never make at home from a box. i'd only take that sort of plunge with a professional. at least that way if it gets messed up you can cry your eyes out until they fix it for you for free. :wink:

when i dyed my hair bright red (this red, not this red :p) i had to bleach my hair to get it blonde first... oh my god did it look nasty! anyway, the red ended up looking great, but i still wish i'd had it professionally done and if i ever do it again that's what i'll do.

anyway, for now, i think the auburn would be better since it's the season that tends to coincide with that sort of shade. like dew said... blonde is more of a summer thing. :)

Actually, manda, golden blonde is my standard color! (from a box that is) But I agree a huge change is needed, so I will go with the auburn. I just wanted someone else to blame if I hate it. :p I usually don't like it when I go darker on my hair, but we'll see what happens this time...

You git it, girl!!! I voted auburn for you, too. I'm always stuck with hair indecision...my hair color is this silly name called "strawberry blonde", not really blonde, not really red.... just kinda there. :? I had my stylist all excited for a few months cause I was looking at shades of auburn, but in the end I backed down when she started talking about how long it would take to grow out if I hated it.

So I do the easy-cheesy thing and just get blonde-r highlights in the summer and let it naturally go a little redder over the winter. Lame!!!

I hate having to be so middle of the road with my hair, really. When I can quit my professional life and go bohemian that's when the fun will begin. :twisted:

Auburn - all the way I'm a big fan of the red head. Have a great time.
Or you could always go strawberry blonde.

Most reactions

Back