Pick my title!

OK, its final then. It all makes sense now. The fact that you think that hideous frog is cute, explains this dimented view of me being hot. :)

graigdavis said:
OK, its final then. It all makes sense now. The fact that you think that hideous frog is cute, explains this dimented view of me being hot. :)
:lmao:

Um.. I think the cat is cuter... what does that say about me? :shock:

Ok....I'm sorry everyone, but I'm gonna have to side with Graig and Karissa on this one...I think Fifi is HILARIOUS!!!!! I like him!

i racked my brain the other night to come up with something for you, orie. this is all i managed to scrounge up. please don't throw garbage at me. :-?

let me tell you a stORIE about the notORIEous, glORIEous orie! :-D

aaaaaaaaaaaaand...

orie, orie bo borie bonana fanna fo forie
fee fy mo morie... povich! :p

the only other thing i had written on the little notecard i put these on that night was "300 pounds of angry, naked insanity" but i assure you that had NOTHING to do with you! ;-) and i don't know if there's some kind of character limit on them either. that might negate these if there is. :-(

no worries though... i'm not all that proud of them to begin with. ;-)

Can Min please have her new title? She's been quiet about it for a week. I vote for Carli's "notORIEous, glORIEous orie".

We need some new titles around here! At Mindy's place, we get new titles when we ask for them.

Chase said:
Shhhh, I'm trying to ignore this thread :wink:

you cant ignore it, you can merely go crazy trying not to think about it...

5 bucks donation to the forum gets a custom signature.... :twisted:

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back