Picking the right flash

I bought the sb-900 for my d90 even though its a huge flash but all in all I have had no issues with size. It is an AWESOME flash!!! I was also between the sb-600 and 900 and couldnt find an 800 so went with the 900 because didnt want to get the 600 and wish I had the 900. Either way you go(the sb-600,800,or 900) you cant go wrong. They are all great!

This was said earlier. The answer is:

Want to spend $200? Get the 600. Want to spend $450? Get the 900.

Both are good flashes. The 900 has more power and is more versatile.

Thanks for the read everyone. Have some, uhhhhhh, diverse opinions here to say the least. Still good stuff in here!

had a co-worker set his shirt on fire with the sb900..

Sorry to thread jack but I want to invested also in a Mount Flash, I really do like the 900 but I can't really afford, do you guys think the 600 will do for car photoshoot?

^^yes. 600 is an awesome flash. still very powerful. good equipment for a good price

Yeah, I'm getting a 600 as well. Figured if it really doesn't do the job I can flip it without much of a loss. Or, might just save it for an advanced multi flash system.

Thanks for the read everyone. Have some, uhhhhhh, diverse opinions here to say the least. Still good stuff in here!
Nice, because I want the 900 but it almost cost as much as how much I got my camera for, so I think I'll settle with the 600

This was said earlier. The answer is:

Want to spend $200? Get the 600. Want to spend $450? Get the 900.

Both are good flashes. The 900 has more power and is more versatile.

lol?

Here the 600 is over $450 and I don't even want to think what the 900 would be

sigh

Most reactions

New Topics

Back