Picking up a Canon S45 - Also Looking for Some Help!

WillsGotDeals

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone,

So today I joined these forums because for a while I've wanted to get into photography and now that I'm going to take the next step I figured this would be a great place to get some help!

I'm looking to spend under $100 on a Point and Shoot camera and I've been told by some avid photographers that I should look for a Canon S45. Apparently it's much better than the newer Point and Shoot cameras that come out these days and after seeing example pictures and reviews I believe it.

I'll also be purchasing a tripod along with the S45 but I figured that I would ask first if there was anything under $100 that is better than the S45. I assume there is no better place to ask a question like this than on a photography forum!

Thanks a lot guys and I look forward to getting more help with what I consider, to be the start of a great new hobby!

EDIT: I posted this thread in two different sections because the first time I believe that it was in the wrong place. Sorry to the moderators and anyone else who's effected by this.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back