pics for a friend - CC!

EricaRie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been practicing with my camera, reading/re-reading the manual, trying to learn how to utilize all the settings. Took some pics of my friend and her bf this past weekend. She now wants to pay me to take some of her and her daughter. In order to feel okay with accepting money, I want to make sure I do as good a job as my skill level will allow. Here are some from this past weekend for constructive criticism/advice:

DSC_0138.jpg

(1)

DSC_0133.jpg

(2)

DSC_0131.jpg

(3)

DSC_0116.jpg

(4)

DSC_0105a.jpg

(5)

DSC_0105.jpg

(6 - same pose as #5 but slightly different editing in PP - not sure which makes for a better photo)

#4 is overexposed and #5 in underexposed. #3 may need to be stepped down slightly also.

#6 not a fan of the PP

In #3 I think he has a booger in his nose.

#4 is overexposed and #5 in underexposed. #3 may need to be stepped down slightly also.

#6 not a fan of the PP

In #4, I know what you're talking about but don't know how to fix it. I tried adjusting down but then her face was too dark. How do I compensate so that the side of his face isn't blown but you can still make out the features of her face?

And for #6, my reasoning for that PP was I kept getting told that my pictures had too much saturation causing the skin tones to look too pink. I tried in #6 to decrease the saturation for better looking skin tones. Just didn't know if I managed to pull it off or not. Thanks for the feedback!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back