Pics from Greece

saings

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We got to go on a religious trip to Thessalonika, Greece for a day and i took a few shots. CC are welcome.

archway.jpg

lindsey.jpg

church.jpg

graffitibench.jpg

Nice 'eye' in evidence in the last shot. The vibrance of the wet red bench is bracing. Reminds me of William Carlos Williams' famous red wheelbarrow.

In the first shot; did you want the modern building, visible as a sliver in the arch, to show a contrast? I'm not sure if it does that or if it simply represents an overlooked intrusion.

Last edited:
I like the second shot! The last one is too urban for me. How do you like Greece? I go there every year ;)

Greece wasnt too bad. Except for it was raining all day so i didnt get to shoot a whole lot cause i didnt want to get my camera wet. that second shot was a "happy accident". he was part of our group and i kneeled down to take a shot of the arch and he stood in front of me and i told him to not to move.

I'm kind of drawn to the first shot. What I find interesting about is the bright blue pillars in the background that draw my eye away from everything else with its muted colors.

While maybe you didn't intend for this, it is what makes this shot unique and interesting to me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back