Pics from Movie set

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by tekzero, Sep 19, 2007.

1. tekzero

tekzero TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    so i was asked to take behind the scenes pictures of some cast and crew of a movie being filmed locally at the buffalo central terminal, its an old train station used in the 30s... here are a few shots... its a horror film. it was pretty cool to be behind the real cameras and hear "ACTION" and all that. i would wait inbetween takes and then snap away, otherwise i had to remain silent during the scenes

some pics/promo shots of some cast and some scenes

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

pshopped to create the old picture look, possible promo shot

[​IMG]

this guy was found dead ...
    [​IMG]

cast shot
    [​IMG]

there was one scene with tonsss of blood and i saw how they did the special effects, with the makeup and fake blood through a funnel and tubes that go underneath the fake skin/wounds..

[​IMG]

In this scene, this girl is walking through and someone comes from behind the other wall and she ends up stabbing the guy
    [​IMG]

and these 2 are some more possible promo shots, maybe advertising/DVD , etc not sure what the directors will do yet...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All in all it was a very cool experience, it was abuot 6 hours each day over the weekend while they shot locally, so i lucked out that it was near me... it was exciting to get the offer but this time around i will just get a film credit for compensation, next time round $$ time since i have this one under my belt. i have many more shots just still so many to go through

2. Christina

Christina TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    you have some very interested photo's here.
    seems like a wonderful opportunity you had, and you delivered excellently.
    i had to look at them quite a few time.
    7 and 8 are my fave.

3. Kyuss

Kyuss TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    The pictures of the guy in the gas mask reminds me a lot of a comic I used to read. It was called Sandman Mystery Theatre. It centered around a crime fighting hero in the 30's that would dress up in a trench coat and wear a gas mask because he shot gas at his enemies and made them fall asleep.

Anyways...very nice shots!