pics from my sister's wedding

jocose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.musingsofjocose.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As these weren't "pro" pics, and I'm just sharing them for your viewing pleasure (and to get your general comments), I'm posting them here. If a Mod feels they need to be moved, that would be fine too :)

Thanks for looking.
DSC_0461.jpg

DSC_0527.jpg

DSC_0377.jpg

are these mannequins? show some faces man!

nice work Jo. excellent tones in the first!

JonMikal said:
are these mannequins? show some faces man!

nice work Jo. excellent tones in the first!

Thanks JM. The first shot I think is my favorite that I took.

Yea, I'm not so sure my sister would approve of me posting the faces pics...besides, these are really the only 3 that I really liked :)

Nice shots!

Yeah, I know those kind of photos are the only kind of photos I'd want shown of my wedding... no faces please! :lol:

I like them, nice work. Maybe it's me, but they look like they could use a small bump up in levels or curves.

I like taking these types of shots at a wedding. The pro is there is get the standard shots (with faces and all)...and probably does not have time to get the more personal or artistic type of stuff like this.

AprilRamone said:
I like the wedding cake shot the best. That first one disturbed me at first because I thought his hand was "cupping" something else! :lol:

That's too funny...I was thinking WTF are you talking about...but then I went back and looked...I guess it's good that I got her elbow in the pic :mrgreen:

Thanks Calliope, Mike, and April!

Most reactions

Back