Pics from Saturday......

Southerngal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sorry for the copyright. I had already uploaded this version for another page.

8-3.jpg

1-4.jpg

9-2.jpg

11-2.jpg

7-2.jpg

I would do a little skin smoothing on #2 and 4, and remove the distracting ear bubble in #3. ;) It's too bad the blonde in #1 is slouching. That's a great shot, though! Maybe a crop like this:
4yrljih.jpg

I would do a little skin smoothing on #2 and 4, and remove the distracting ear bubble in #3. ;) It's too bad the blonde in #1 is slouching. That's a great shot, though! Maybe a crop like this:
4yrljih.jpg

She's not slouching....seriously she is, but her body must not know any other position....lol. I actually asked her about skin smoothing in a round about way and she prefers not to. She is comfortable with her appearance.

Some cropping is in order, but there are too many stories being told from the entire bunch. I don't know if you can work in a "banner" type in you package.

8-3_edited-1.jpg

The post processing is awesome! My favorites are #3, #4, and #5. You should be posting these in the professional wedding gallery. :)

NJ

Thanks soooo much!!! It means a lot coming from you :D

It looks like a fun group and these are really lovely. Have you thought about a square crop for the last one? Since there is sooooo much horizon in that picture, the tilt seems to be a bit much for me. If the photo were cropped tighter on the couple, there would be far less horizon to make me woozy. :)

Most reactions

Back