Pics from today, C&C Please!

realitycheck3907

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey guys these are some pics I took today. I would really appreciate a strong critique of these. I tried to change up some things while shooting today to try and do better. I know their a few too many photos for critiqueing but out of all I shot today these were my favorite. So please let me know what I did wrong and how I can do better. Thanks guys.

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg

DSC_0135.jpg

DSC_0157.jpg

DSC_0174.jpg

I do like #3, stands out amongst the rest. I can see what you were trying with the rest, but you just need more interesting subjects. #5 for example has a nice line running through it but not much interesting content.

I like 2 and 3 the most, in 2 parts of the bug are a little out of focus, but the colors are good and the composition is good. 3 is the most interesting i think, its a cool subject to look at haha. The color and exposure in 4 are great looking.

3 definitely stands out. I like it! good job.

#3 and #5 are my favorites, very abstract. Nice.

#3 stands out as the best

#4 not quite level about .67º off and the antennas in the distance could be cloned out.

#5 is pretty good too

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm glad some of you also liked number five. My wife reminded me that everyone likes different things and this just proves it to be true. ;)

Most reactions

Back