TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
blog-1.jpg

blog2.jpg

blog3.jpg

blog4-1.jpg

your shots are BEAUTIFUL. Each one of them is so good!!
Check the last shot of the little boy and make sure there isn't a dust spot on the upper right corner of your lens....see it on this head?

I'm so impressed!

your shots are BEAUTIFUL. Each one of them is so good!!
Check the last shot of the little boy and make sure there isn't a dust spot on the upper right corner of your lens....see it on this head?

I'm so impressed!

I see it. Thanks! Ill fix it in a bit and repost.

Thanks for your comments :D

The third one is the best, IMO. The first one has plenty of potential but they have raccoon eyes, the dad especially.

The copyright is killing the images though...:(

GREAT JOB!

I like #2 and #3 the best. Wonderful expressions, angle, and composition in #2. Love the vignette in #3.

#3 and #4 are a bit underexposed however. And I would clean up a few of the spots on his face in #4 as well.

Overall, you did very good! Well done. :thumbup:

NJ

The third one is the best, IMO. The first one has plenty of potential but they have raccoon eyes, the dad especially.

The copyright is killing the images though...:(

The Dad seriously had raccoon eyes in any light.

GREAT JOB!

I like #2 and #3 the best. Wonderful expressions, angle, and composition in #2. Love the vignette in #3.

#3 and #4 are a bit underexposed however. And I would clean up a few of the spots on his face in #4 as well.

Overall, you did very good! Well done. :thumbup:

NJ

Thanks for the comments. :D

I always love your kid pics!! The eyes are so sharp. Good job!!

Thanks!! It was actually a difficult job. The kids didnt want to sit still for nothing, so they didnt get all the family posed shots that they wanted. I really like the pics though. I really just spent the hour following them around and catching the moments.

Most reactions

Back