pics of daughter

Johnboy2978

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.johncountsphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
not really sure this is appropriate for the portrait section or not, but anyway, would like some comments on it. Shot w/ 50mm f/1.7 ~1/60 w/ available light + overhead flourescent. I generally prefer b/w but couldn't get the tones to my liking on this one, what do you think? I also generally stay away from sepia, but kinda like it here.

IMGP2137bw2.jpg

IMGP2137s2.jpg

IMGP2137c2.jpg

I like the one in the middle, just because the lighting is enough to soften the photo while still giving lighting to the eyes. Wonderful shot.

-Fiona

I am normally a b/w portrait shooter, but the color is fantastic. Your daughter has beautiful skin coloring and eyes and I think some of that gets lost in the sepia/b&w versions. How old is she?

Im with April on this one, think you should just hang them all up in a row:lmao: Well taken :thumbup:

I like the last one the best. I am a black and white fan but the last one just catches my eye. Enjoy them while their small because their not there long.--lenny

what a beauty. i liked the colored one. the b/w pic is not doing justice to her beautiful sparkling eyes.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back