Pics of the girlfriend.

Okay, I showed her this thread and she said that she likes the cool colors and the darkness of the photos, so I guess I did well for the target! Any more comments?

Her opinion is the only one that really matters.

I could have sworn I just saw this girl at my school not a few hours ago, but since we are in different states... Same look, hair, everything, just kinda odd. Haha

I really like the first shot in the tree, except the branch coming out of her head. Other that, I really like it, as well as the rest. That would be one that would be interesting to desaturate either her or the background, but not both.

And I can't think of anything bad to say about your girlfriend, so we're good there (I mean, not that I was trying). She has a face and eyes that would seem to tell a story.

I really like the first shot in the tree, except the branch coming out of her head. Other that, I really like it, as well as the rest. That would be one that would be interesting to desaturate either her or the background, but not both.

And I can't think of anything bad to say about your girlfriend, so we're good there (I mean, not that I was trying). She has a face and eyes that would seem to tell a story.

Thanks, I'll tell her she got a compliment.

I guess the pics are a bit cold. I need to get in the habbit of processing RAW after I get my Macbook Pro in May, I currently have a system wtih 256 Megs of RAM to edit with, so processing a lot of RAW files wears it down too quickly and it's why I shoot Large JPEG Fine. Thanks for the comments and I like the first edit the most, only, her lips got too neon pink in the edit.

You don't have to shoot RAW just get your settings close to right in JPEG and know how to use photoshop if you settings are off. RAW is a pain in the behind if you want to zip through photos and save time on processing but does save you from accidents like your WB. Make due with what you got

Some comments as everyone else, BTW she is gorgeous. Also, I am always annoyed when the heads are titled to much. I always feel like I have to crane my neck to look them in the eye. Maybe try now tilting her head so much next time.

HTH

Most reactions

Back