PICS PICS PICS FINALLY!!! Yeah!

bethany138 said:
Ya'll (excuse me..i'm a southern girl) have made me feel much better about my photography. I was beginning to feel like I would never be able to do anything worth looking at. Thanks. I really respect all of your opinions and it means a lot to me that you like my work.

Thanks Again

:love: :camera: :love:

you're selling yourself way too short. your shots are very good. just keep 'em coming!

nice shots!! my favs are number 1,3,and 5. i really like the sky in number 1!

Some very nice work here bethany...the first one is very well composed; I would deffo leave it as is. :thumbup:
The horse...my fave here..I would crop tight in on the eye so it is one third of the way from the right side and cropped tight enough so you only have mane on the left side. Basically you would have a monochrome image with that awesome blue eye popping out. I'll post a crop if u like.

The wolf-dog is nicely composed, a bit unsharp and the blacks are blocked up...all in all a little on the dark side...mebbe you just need to polish up your BW conversion.

chain shot is OK...bit too much going on for my liking...mebbe jus cut out some of the distractions and make it cleaner overall composition-wise.

Nice sunstar on #5..I find it a bit too centered for my taste...mebbe if you shot on a skewed angle...

#6..ditto #5

The pelican..really nice exposure...a very nice portrait of a pelican.

Keep em coming...nice start. :D

Pictures 1,3 and 5 are my favorites... Love the color in 1.

Steve :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back