Pics with new lens.

beerformeplz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just got a Nikon 50mm 1.8 for my D60. It definetly takes getting use to the manual focus.
Pics are staight from the camera no processing (dont have photoshop yet :grumpy:)

Why did the pics show up so small?

Looking great. You're going to have a good time with the depth of field on that lens. Although, if it's manual focus, it's also going to be extremely tedious. If your camera doesn't have one of those viewfinder prism deelys, you might consider getting one.

Just a thought.

Nice series... The 50 1.8 is one of the best bang for the buck lens you'll ever have for Nikon. I've had mine since my first SLR(D40) and still have it with my D300. I feel your pain on manually focusing but the images and DOF is amazing on that lil lens!

I've got the Canon counterpart. First and only lens I own at the time for my XTi. I love this lens. So fast. The f1.8 has gotten me spoiled rotten.

I've got the Canon counterpart. First and only lens I own at the time for my XTi. I love this lens. So fast. The f1.8 has gotten me spoiled rotten.

I know! Gosh. I got the Canon 1.4 lens and it messed up my ability to judge my lighting situation for months. Even the L series stuff feels sluggish a lot of the time.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back