Picture Effect

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by camilo.luna, Jun 26, 2008.

1. camilo.luna

camilo.luna TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
  2. Rachelsne

Rachelsne TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I think yo may be breaking the forum ruels by posting a picture belonging to someone else so it may be best to link to it instead.

I think there is no particular tecnique applied to this, It was taken with a nikon coolpix L3 point and shoot camera, the camera probably had inc amera sharpening and saturation and contrast giving the picture vivid colours-can be achived altering sliders in most editing sorftware.

Sommetimes with these kind of pictures you will see the HDR effect applied, where a number of pictures with different exposures are taken, end results looking like this:

http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82572&highlight=hdr church

3. timbearden

timbearden TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    It could also be an Orton effect. Or, by using photoshop to overlay a screened image, that is slightly blurry. (maybe even a surface blurred image overlayed on the original)

4. Rachelsne

Rachelsne TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    you know what I was thinking, maybe the OP should email-flikrmail the person who took the picture and ask them :)

5. camilo.luna

camilo.luna TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Ok. I'm new in the forum. I didn't know I couldn't post pictures of someone else so I'll erase it and link it to it instead.

I would ask him in flickr, but I have personal problems with him in real life so I don't think he would answer to me :D