Picture for critique

Bryce

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I love this shot but with the clutter and all it was kinda hard to get. People came by laughing at me taking a picture of a hippo butt. Had a few comments during but I think I got my shot.
4803805104_91729b12c4_z.jpg

Cute! I think I'd crop to make the horizon straight and take the tree out of the Right. :)

Cute! I think I'd crop to make the horizon straight and take the tree out of the Right. :)

Not sure I understand what you say about the horizon. Kinda looks straight to me. I thought about the tree but was not sure to leave it or not.

I hope you don't mind, but I did just a quick straightening, unfortunately it cut off part of the sign. But it was just a quick fix, I'm sure you could work with the cropping. And this is just MHO.

4803805104_91729b12c4_z.jpg

P.S. If you do mind the edit just let me know and I'll be happy to take it down.

P.S. If you do mind the edit just let me know and I'll be happy to take it down.
Thats fine. The only reason I have that my photos are not ok to edit is because I was new to the forum and was not sure what to do. I am going to play with the picture myself by your idea and see what I get. I will probably change my thing after a while.

lol Yes, I was the same way. I just recently changed mine. :) Needed help with advice and didn't realize that is what they meant by editing.

I kinda like a little bit of the tree in there but I went in and did just like you did. Using a wide angle creates odd dimensions that I guess I need to observe a little closer when it comes to editing. I have only had this lense about a couple weeks and I am still getting used to it. I may pay closer attention when getting the shot also.

4827563153_fbecd0ae3b_z.jpg

The first picture disappeared because I replaced it with the new version.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back