Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is sure to sound stupid but...
Do I have to keep track of specific
picture info (f stop ect.) for displaying
with every picture or can it be found somewhere
other than the camera itself. Saw what it is called but
can't remember that either.
Use photo bucket and don't see it there.
Thank's, Craig.;)

you can set up your exports to include the EXIF data.. that way, if you want know, you can just click that picture and "view more properties" at least thats how it works with flickr.

you don't have to at all - but if your newer to the game then I strongly recomend it as a great aid to learning. Forcing yourself to look at the settings and write them down (even on the internet) really helps yourself to understand what is going on in the shot. Also posting basic info (camera, lens, ISO, aperture, shutter speed and general shooting conditions) makes your post look more official and also that you are keen to learn - good if you are after constructive crits and advice

you can set up your exports to include the EXIF data.. that way, if you want know, you can just click that picture and "view more properties" at least thats how it works with flickr.

Does anyone know if you can do this on Photobucket?
Thank's, Craig.;)

The information is available for jpg images once you have the file on your computer, on a PC right click and select "Properties". Click on the "Summary" tab then click the "Advanced" button, everything you could ever want to know will be displayed. On a Mac start with "Get Info".

A RAW image will not display that info in the same way but a program like Adobe Bridge will display it. Once you have exported a jpg from a RAW image it is available as described above.

Most reactions

Back