picture of dead shark off lake michigan!!!

HeY iTs ScOTtY

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.scottandersen.fototime.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
who would of guessed this even existed. i feel lucky being able to get this shot.

DSC_0042.jpg

Come on, I'm not the only that giggled when I first saw it.

damn it i was hoping for a real live dead shark!! i just watched a documentary about freshwater type 'sharks' and this got me all excited

:( way to crush the pregnant girl's hopes.... <excuse me while i go cry> lol

:lol: Thanks for the laugh!

Looks a little overexposed and maybe a touch out of focus.
I've noticed that images posted on this board are often soft yet elsewhere on the net and when posted on other boards they look fine.

I've given up trying to figure out why that is. I just know that if an image looks a little soft on here, changes are it really isn't.

I've noticed that images posted on this board are often soft yet elsewhere on the net and when posted on other boards they look fine.

I've given up trying to figure out why that is. I just know that if an image looks a little soft on here, changes are it really isn't.

Even externally hosted images? Or just attachments?

You mean I returned my Sigma 50mm f/1.4 for nothing!?

Neat shark... :) Doesn't look like the mighty bull shark that has migrated as far as Illinois and possibly Minnesota via the Mississippi.

Even externally hosted images? Or just attachments?
I only use externally hosted images so I can't speak to attachments. Here's an example:

636110793_bkxDH-L.jpg

Now look at the original here: http://www.intempusphotography.com/photos/636110793_bkxDH-L.jpg

Open the link in a new browser window and put it next to the image above. The site is resizing the image and in doing so it's killing the sharpness.

Yea. Now that you mention it there is actually an option in the vBulletin add-on they are using to re-sample the images for faster d/l. They must have that option enabled and I'm sure if they do that is what's causing it.

D'oh! I almost feel like I've been rick-rolled!

(Made me smile though!)

Open the link in a new browser window and put it next to the image above. The site is resizing the image and in doing so it's killing the sharpness.
It's you, they look exactly identical to me. There is no resizing, they are the same size (I have the option set to view 800px before resizing I think.)

Click on the bar at the top of the picture if your options are set at default 640px before resize to get the full size shown. When the image is resized is an option in your user control panel.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back