picture of dead shark off lake michigan!!!

It's you, they look exactly identical to me. There is no resizing, they are the same size (I have the option set to view 800px before resizing I think.)

Click on the bar at the top of the picture if your options are set at default 640px before resize to get the full size shown. When the image is resized is an option in your user control panel.
I'm apparently not the only one seeing it. I also know that Scotty's image is in sharp focus as I've seen it on his personal site whereas it appears soft to many of us here.

Here's what I see. I have no bar to click to expand the image, I understand how that feature of the site works as I've used it before where its applicable. That's not what's happening here.

sample_image_prob.png

Apparently it's a Mac OSX / Firefox issue. Here's XP and IE7 and Firefox 3.

ff_xp.png

ie7_xp.png

its hard to notice at first, but i do see the softness in her eyes and the wrinkles of the dress in comparison. weird indeed.

Looks a little overexposed and maybe a touch out of focus.

the horizon isnt level either, and its a little too centered. make sure you use the rule of 3rds! :p

those damn horizons get me everytime....i think the grid in my camera is off. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back