Picture of my new Rolleiflex TLR.

raphaelaaron

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raphaelaaron.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Rolleiflex 2.8 E Planar. Manufacture date ~ 1956. Pretty amazing condition.

I finally took a picture of it, since my previous post concerning this camera, I only had images from the ebay seller.

I bought a lens hood, and this sucker has the most elusive camera straps. Long story short, I had to buy the special scissor clip lugs off KEH, then had the old worn leather stripped off them. I went to a shoe repair guy and had a stronger leather strap re-rivited back on the clips. It fits nicely :]

My next upgrade will be switching out the old dark focus screen to the much brighter, cleaner Maxwell HI-LUX Matte with Grid.

5632532887_873f22ee9f_z.jpg

I really like this photo, the quality is just stunning! what camera and lens did you use?

I am waiting for your pictures taken from the Rollei ;)

Very soon. I am going to run one more roll through this camera. I ran a roll of Reala, and have yet to finish this roll of Ilford HP5. When I get them processed, I'll put them up!

I really like this photo, the quality is just stunning! what camera and lens did you use?

Thanks, I used the only digital camera I own :p Canon 5D with 50mm f1.4

Finally! Someone who knows when to post in the MF section...

Anyways, nice Rollei! the 2.8 Planar is super nice.

Finally! Someone who knows when to post in the MF section...

Anyways, nice Rollei! the 2.8 Planar is super nice.

Thanks man! I'm glad you can also appreciate it, knowing your stuff about TLRs. I hope the images come out alright. We will see :]

Yeah, knowing them is one thing. I probably won't be able to afford a Rollei for a while though. If I did get one I'd get the 2.8 for sure, because anything else seems a bit pointless in a Rolleiflex. Just blew my wad on a new Nikon though, so I'm kinda out of the camera buying market for a little while.

sorry for the late update. school is keeping me quite busy. :p

here are some images i've taken with the rollei. it's a great lil camera.

5732000776_522d98dff4_z.jpg

5731468191_5aa5a02ee9_z.jpg

6313507985_4be8f0b3f7_z.jpg

met this fellow rollei user in washington square park. we bonded with our cameras and i took his portrait.

5731984184_b3bd3a0971_z.jpg

raphaelaaron said:
sorry for the late update. school is keeping me quite busy. :p

here are some images i've taken with the rollei. it's a great lil camera.

met this fellow rollei user in washington square park. we bonded with our cameras and i took his portrait.

Fantastic results and crazy coincidence.

Nice camera. I shoot a Rolleicord Vb. Not as sharp as the flex but still special. Long live Rollei :)

As Limp Bizkit once said...

Keep rollei, rollei, rollei rollei, COME ON!

Maybe it was "rollin." I didn't actually pay too close attention to the song.

Most reactions

Back