• Photo C

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Photo D

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Photo E

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ That's all well and good, if the image was about the reflections, specificaly about reflections of the photographer and equipment. But it's not.

You are finding them interesting, which is distracting you from the subject. The focus. The intent.

Ok yes, that makes sense to me... Awful that it had to be spelled out to me when looking back it was obvious but thank you for explaining it. That is why I just lurk here, lol! ;)

"D"efinitely. This frog sure knows how to work it for the camera. Shame about the reflections though. I don't know how you would go about getting rid of that.

It's tough for the scale, and using a frog. To shoot polished jewelery, I shoot into a white fabric "tent", with only the lens inside the tent. Continuous lighting, no flash.

After looking at these images again, I would suggest the OP try a reshoot with satiny ornaments instead. The reflection of the frog is a little more confusing than enhancing. Or maybe at least colored mirror ornaments. That might set off the frog more.

Most reactions

Back