Picture Project Problem:(

D40

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I download my pictures to Picture Project from my camera and then make a second copy of them in a folder I call My Pictures. I also export the RAW to JPEG picures to this same folder. All of the sudden when I try to view the photos in Picture Project it says they could not be found and when I click "Find" It goes to "My Picture" folder. It was not doing this till just a minute ago. What is going on??

Ok I fixed it. It seems that since I reorganized My Picture folder into a more organized manner it messed something up. I just put My Picture folder back the way I had it and it is working????? My computer is set up like this:

Desktop folder called MY DOCUMENTS
Inside is a folder called MY PICTURES
Inside that folder I have all the different pictures organized into folders. All these folders are viewable once inside MY PICTURES.

What I did was Creat 2 folders inside MY PICTURES instead of having all the different sub folders viewable. One folder was called My PHOTOGRAPHY the other MY PICTURES. All my D40 stuff I put in the MY PHOTOGRAPHY folder and all my older stuff I put in MY PICTURES. I thought it would help sort things out but aparrently it messed things up. I sure hope you arn't tarrible confused although I am sure you are:)

I am confused, probably because I'm a Mac user and havn't used a PC for years and years. Glad the problem is fixed tho...

If you are easily confused by computer stuff...do what I did...join a good computer forum and get good help.
Just like here...people can and want to help.

My favourite site for all computer problems is www.club.cdfreaks.com Very nice people there (including me!)
:thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back