picture taken in front of my house

headrush

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
PIC00009.JPG

Ya well this picture was taken in front of my house.. on the morning after halloween... but i need some feedback. please leave me some ;)

I will! Once you fix the link so I can see the pic... :p

FYI, I also copied the url from the properties and it says page not found. Did you get the filename right?

Gotta agree with Noisytoy but the fantastic cloud texture and that superb gold color more than make up for the messy bits.

PIC00010.JPG

PIC00011.JPG

tell me if these are better.. or if the bottom is still messy?

i really don't have anything constructive to add so i'm sorry, but i just had to ask if anyone else has noticed that the clouds in this picture sort of look like water? it's like when you see sunset pictures over the ocean when the water's kinda choppy and it's all shimmering and stuff... only this time it's in the sky.

Hmmm.....OK, we want the clouds from the first one and the ground from the second one.
Joking aside, the second one is better but the sky looks washed out, the texture is not as good either, a little too much "lighter" in photoshop maybe?

The gold clouds and texture are amazing in the first picture. The color is very rich and the detail is amazing. The ground in the last picture is better than in the first thought.

I would agree that the sky in the second shot as mentioned by mrsid99.

I too would also agree that the clouds appear to be rough like water, I was thinking that before I read the other posts.

This photo is really captivating.

Great shot! :p

Sournding%20Halloween%20231.jpg
I discovered today that my friend took this pic and i think it is the best one...

The foreground is very nicely done in the last shot, but the clouds are not nearly as effective as the first shot. They almost appear stale after seing the very first pic from the posting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back