Pictures at the lake! (please tell me what you think)

deepdesign

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
tell me what you think. thanks
2421467695_a1d27a9805.jpg

2421453493_baf11927c6.jpg

2422265826_c1a904191c.jpg

2422264836_b73e19513f.jpg

2422264216_7904bc3d16.jpg

Quite nice overall

In 3 the lens flare is distracting
4th one is a tad underexposed, I would try playing with the shadows and highlights

Good job

just because, you wanna know what I think, here we go im going to be a little harsh due to helping you.

all the shots with the sun in the sun in the shots are really brutal, they actually give me a headache, now the silhouette idea is nice.

that being said(don't shoot photos with the sun in them) than the last is really pretty good despite a composition mistake with the tree in the dead center. again im going to sound like a broken record but that being said the silhouette works well with the cool water and mountains. google the "1/3 rule of photography" if you don't know it, if you do that would have just helped the composition of the shot. Harsh yes, but the last sshot is pretty darn nice :thumbsup:

just because, you wanna know what I think, here we go im going to be a little harsh due to helping you.

all the shots with the sun in the sun in the shots are really brutal, they actually give me a headache, now the silhouette idea is nice.

i like the last one as well. that said, don't stop shooting the sun. just pick when and how you do. i like the one with the lens flare, but the flare itself could be removed, and the horizon leveled. the idea for 2 is nice as well, but it's a bit busy. the boat could go, and mabey the sun reflection as well. if you want to shoot the sun, try a polarizing filter. it can greatly reduce the glare. very pretty lake, and pictures.

Most reactions

Back