Pictures for websites and the like

Mitch1640

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
my mom is friends with some doctors that need pictures for their websites and such and they want me to take them. they said theyd pay me. what should i charge them.

yea we need some samples... if its good work.. charge more.. if your just shooting in auto and putting no effort into the pic.. no point in charging for what anyone can do

If you have never shot professionally before, I would recommend shooting for an absurdly low price and just using the work for your portfolio. I wouldn't charge more than $50 for a first gig which sounds pretty easy. Definitely need to know what equipment you're using and see some samples.

It's a little different, but my friend made a website for a dentist and just got some free dental work. Wouldn't work with all kinds of doctors though :)

I guess it would depend on what kind of shots they would want you to take.

If they want you to just take a "passport" type of picture of them, for a small add in the Yellow Pages, then charge very little.

But if they want you to take pictures of them working, and around the office, then charge a little more.

It all depends what kind of pictures they are asking for, and what they're going to be using the pictures for.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back