Pictures from a foggy day - C&C

mosu84

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It was an extremely foggy day today, and I got out and tried to take a few shots. It was a lot more difficult than I expected. I would appreciate any feedback you can give me.

3139723702_1dfa06c256.jpg

3139637708_29404bfeb2.jpg

3139616266_98b5a24c79.jpg

3138724703_999bf8cce4.jpg

Last edited:
I think you did good. I like the trees in the background of #2. The longer I look at it the more they stand out.

Those are some really nice looking pictures !
I love foggy shots. I have the eye of a beginner, but to me they look fantastic, all except the last one. I think that one seems a little busy.

I'm digging these photos, they have an eerie feel to them, particularly the 1st and 3rd.

The fourth one, I'd say make it a black and white to see how it looks.

those are awesome photos...i love shooting in fog. will be in boston tomorrow, so i may get the chance to take some nice fog photos.

Great shots. I am trying to decide if I like #2 or #3 better. That for me is a really tough decision. They are both fantastic. I think you did a great job. Did you have a long shutter speed for these?

Thanks everyone for your kind comments. To answer a few questions -- these were taken in Indiana, handheld with shutter speeds between 1/30 and 1/125. The first 3 were taken as I was hanging out the window of my car, stopped in the middle of the road each time.

Here is a black and white photo of the graveyard that someone requested. I would have taken a better shot but it looked like there was some sort of service going on and I didn't want to get in the way.

3139915994_193801682a.jpg

Last edited:
I like it. I've tried taking pictures and I must say, it's not as great compared to yours.

Maybe I should take them in B&W. It seems to be more appropriate.

Big Bully, I think the second one is better than the third one. TBH though, I'm not a fan of the fourth. It's boring for me. Although the B&W version's a bit more interesting.

Anyways. I like #2 the most. You should frame it or something.

#1 is really good, the B&W helps so much..Definitely my favorite.

Boy everyone's kicking butt on the pictures today. I like these all very much. The graveyard is my least favorite, the one with the fence is my top pic. Very well done! Thanks for sharing!

Boy everyone's kicking butt on the pictures today. I like these all very much. The graveyard is my least favorite, the one with the fence is my top pic. Very well done! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks!

Most reactions

Back