Pictures from Iraq

Those are very very cool shots!

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I was a little reluctant to put them up, I've seen some of the work that you all do, and just didn't think my work would compare. I know that's silly but hey. I also felt like these were pictures I just had to share with more than just my family and friends back home, so I worked up the courage to put them here, and I am glad I did.

Dirt, yes. I am in the Maryland Army Nat. Guard. I am stationed in western Iraq.

wxnut- I saw that fact on google myself. Glad to see I'm not the only google fanatic.

ksmattfish-pics from inside the Haboob are up, let me know what you think of them.

These are awesome images of a scary looking phenomenon!! Wow!

Thanks for posting these. :thumbup: You showed great presence of mind; no doubt I would have run away screaming. :lol:

kelox, just great shots...really good, and please keep posting, i like your stuff..and really dig the iraq pic's...and if i may, i just wanna say thankyou.. thanks for sacrificing your time, your family, your life for us..thanks for doing your job, and doing it well.. thanks for being there, and keeping us more secure.
thank your mother for me too, please...her and your daddy are sacrificing as much as you...as is your life mate... thanks so much. we really think of ya'll often and pray for you daily. your not forgotten, no matter what you hear on the news....God keep you safe......

Most reactions

Back