curvedtree.jpg

fallen flower:

deadflower.jpg

others i decided to include:

damagedleaf1.jpg

mushrooms2.jpg

edit:

sproutsmall.jpg

if you want to critique any of them, and are unanimous that you have to gnaw at it, tell me which one and i'll put it in critique. thanks

nice work. your shots are very good! i always keep my eye out for your posts! :thumbup: sorry if i miss one occasionally.

Another great series of pics. Very well done.

These are amazing. I absolutely adore Fallen Flower.

These series are fantastic. There's something very serene about all the shots, maybe it's the softness, or the choice of colours, I don't know. But whatever it is, you're doing it right!

I love the perspective on that "Stretched Oak" one and I totally agree with Mad_Malteaser about the "Fallen Flower" - that one is really good.

All good but "stretched oak" ( the way it twists off and out of the frame) and "fallen flower" (the dof, the colours in the background adn the way it darkens) stand out for me.
You've got a very obvious style. I can't put my finger on what I'd call it. Other than good.

thanks so much guys! i've never gotten comments like that before :shock:

have another i was going to post, but i didnt feel like posting a new thread, so i just put it in this one^^^

... (how many times am i going to have to edit this thing!? :x)

silly me forgot to post it down here

sproutsmall.jpg

It is this last, added photo, that you also displayed in your series of "Pictures from Monday in B+W", right? And it is this very picture I was thinking of when I said I'd prefer to see green leaves in green. :)

Do you know how happy I am now that you're giving me that self-same photo with the little sprout of leaves in green!?!?!? :) :) :) :) :) Both, the phenomenon in itself (of the tiny new "tree" attempting to grow out of the old) and your composition and framing it appeal to me very much!

thanks lafoto, put it in color just for you ;)

it actually is slightly different than the bw one. It's a different shot actually, a little lower. but close enough :)

Most reactions

Back