Pictures from my new camera! (8 pics)

darin3200

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
friedrichsphotography.com
I got a Yashica for my birthday on the 19th of december but it was broke so I had to do some camera surgery to fix it. The camera is quiet but you can't manually expose and the light meter isn't that good.

Yashica Electro MG-1
1.jpg

A cat drinking out of a faucet
2.jpg

Color chairs
3.jpg

Looking out, waiting for summer
4.jpg

My (very messy) darkroom
5.jpg

Cooking food
6.jpg

Making the cats go for a ride
7.jpg

Yours truely in a shot with terrible exposure :)
8.jpg

All comments appreciated :D

dude, the pic of the chairs its great.
the camera certainly gives its touch !
groovy pics

I'm with Unimaxium: the light in the photo of the cat yearning for summer is special.

Your darkroom LOOKS unheated and cold to me (messy, too, but I can live with mess), I hope it is not the case in reality!?!?!? You do colour pics in your darkroom, too? Wow. When my uncle was still young and fit and not as ill as he is now (old age dementia in the last possible stage), and when his darkroom was still there, all he - and later my sister - could ever do was black and white developing and printing. I know he had catalogues about and was contemplation adding colour printing, too, but it was just tooooooo expensive for him to do in the Seventies. So...

Thanks LaFoto!
It actually turns out that the darkroom is always around 20C which is the perfect temperature for the chemicals. I just do B&W printing, this film I just developed by a lab. Color dakroom is very difficult, not something I would want to do

Most reactions

Back