Pictures from my NYC trip

Thanks for the link to the bigger version of the first photo, that size the eyes really have something to explore, and there's so much to see. Despite the haze in the air, it seems like I can even make out the hotel we lived in when I was in NYC in April 2006. It is an all fascinating place!

Thanks for the link to the bigger version of the first photo, that size the eyes really have something to explore, and there's so much to see. Despite the haze in the air, it seems like I can even make out the hotel we lived in when I was in NYC in April 2006. It is an all fascinating place!

You can see my hotel also, it is the Sheraton in the lower left. If you're interested there are more with large versions at http://www.flickr.com/photos/22790325@N04/sets/72157606065970039/

Hey, why don't you also show that really funny HDR of Times Square which so shows how motion in real HDRs looks like? That one's kind of cool!!! :D And shows you did not differently save ONE RAW-file, but you created at least three!

The Sheraton ... with the funny person on the roof (had me look once, twice, until I understood :D!) --- wow. We did not spend so much money, so our hotel was further out and ... erm ... very simple (to put it mildly). But hey, it was clean. No animals or creepy crawlies running through the room. What more can you ask for? ;)

Hey, why don't you also show that really funny HDR of Times Square which so shows how motion in real HDRs looks like? That one's kind of cool!!! :D And shows you did not differently save ONE RAW-file, but you created at least three!

The Sheraton ... with the funny person on the roof (had me look once, twice, until I understood :D!) --- wow. We did not spend so much money, so our hotel was further out and ... erm ... very simple (to put it mildly). But hey, it was clean. No animals or creepy crawlies running through the room. What more can you ask for? ;)

2630785608_777ff6ae89.jpg

Ya the Sheraton was very nice and with a five minute walk we could get to Times Square or Central Park. We took one of those romantic carriage rides through the park of course and saw the naked dude at TS.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back