www.danielcolvinphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
took some pictures near my school...tell me what you think

100_2095.jpg

100_2129.jpg

100_2132.jpg

100_2130.jpg

and here is one last one, which i like because it is balanced somewhat, and because i found it like this...

100_2104.jpg

I wouldnt normaly be a fan of these kind of photos but I really like 3. The branches are in such a crazy, random pattern and the sky looks really good with the blotches of different colours and textures. I like the composition of the 2nd photo but the sky's a bit booring and the image is quite over exposed on the left.

will965 said:
I wouldnt normaly be a fan of these kind of photos but I really like 3. The branches are in such a crazy, random pattern and the sky looks really good with the blotches of different colours and textures. I like the composition of the 2nd photo but the sky's a bit booring and the image is quite over exposed on the left.

thanks.

the overexposed left side is intentional actually. kind of because its starts out very bright on the left and continues down to the bottom right corner where it is darker.

I really like your first one and with a bit of tweaking in PS it could turn out really good. I think your tree's a little blue.

The last one of the trees is my favourite. I love the dark silhouettes of the branches.

Most reactions

Back