5. fountain
DSC_00422.jpg

6. fountain
DSC_0041.jpg

7. place on the water
DSC_0033.jpg

8. sunset
DSC_00064.jpg

9. BONUS: my dad did the website for this restaurant and asked me to take this pic. sorry for the noise
CSC_0036.jpg

Last edited:
Rusty

Today is a holiday, and most of the people are over at MAC vs PC. :lmao:

If you want to go there and hijack the thread, you may succeed. ;)

i love the sunset and the place on the water,the mood and the composition are great,maybe different angels in the fountain photo? seems like a nice restaurant:D;)

I like the first picture of the sunset...although I'd like the colors to be more vibrant and the first picture of the fountain is great!

There are some great shots here.

On the fountain and clock tower, would have made all the difference to shoot them a little earlier at the blue hour. You wouldn't have had the burnout effect.

Other alternative shoot them in HDR and reduce the HDR look so they just seem like properly exposed shots.

I like the sky one - with some PP it might bump out a bit more.

Keep shooting! The great thing about digital is you can shoot thousands and learn.

I do like the sunset. Number 4 I do like, but maybe flash would have helped. Now the photo of the resturaunt...Way oof, especially for a website. I don't think its all that noisy though.

thanks for the comments guys

Cool photos, especially the fountain and big sky (#8)

#6 is too washed out in the bottom right

#7 and 9 are not too sharp. Tripod maybe?

i did use a tripod; i'm gonna go back again and use the 2 second timer to eliminate any camera shake that was there before

Most reactions

Back