Pictures I took for a Residential Real Estate Listing

Should have turned the fan off in #4.

The lights on in the dining and kitchen. Especially over the table. Just don't sit right. The light in the kitchen on #7 has a wicked reflection in the window.

Should have turned the fan off in #4.

The lights on in the dining and kitchen. Especially over the table. Just don't sit right. The light in the kitchen on #7 has a wicked reflection in the window.

Those are... interesting... perspectives. I've found that the lights on are somewhat critical for these shots. They look awful with them off.

BTW, you may not have realized but many of these are also HDRs... they look a little "off" from the perspective of a usual photograph, but I've tried to keep them pretty "real" looking.

I think they would look a little better if the ceilings were not so dark. Otherwise, I think they look pretty good.

Those are... interesting... perspectives. I've found that the lights on are somewhat critical for these shots. They look awful with them off.

BTW, you may not have realized but many of these are also HDRs... they look a little "off" from the perspective of a usual photograph, but I've tried to keep them pretty "real" looking.

Yes, I noticed they had an HDR tinge to them. Not sure if a Realty picture is the place for artistic expression. For the HDR work, I like it.

Still,

The fan in the living room doesn't look right compared to the fan in the bedroom being off.

The lights on do add something to it, but the reflection of the light over the table in the kitchen just is too much.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back