TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
051.jpg

029-1.jpg

028.jpg

021-1.jpg

1 Tortoise's highlights are blown and one leg cut off. I like that you got down to his (her?) level and your background is nice. What is that on it's back?

2 The building seems underexposed, but nice barn. The sky is uninteresting and possibly blown. I'd say a closer crop and better lighting would make this a nice shot. Are those power lines? I'd probably clone those out too - very distracting. The location has a lot of potential though.

3 I think this is the strongest of the lot with the different blocks of colors. Would have loved the animal (goat?) to not be behind the post.

4 What is that? Looks creepy. Try adding contrast...I think it's too gray. Composition-wise it looks good.

The one I like best is the tortoise but I agree with Stella about the crop and the areas that are blown out. Nice point of view.

Don't you just hate it when you find a potentially good subject to shoot and it has power lines hanging in it? I usually avoid them but when I really want the image, I do clone them out.

Heya Sarah, nice POV on the tortoise, though that POV makes it look really fat ;).

Do you work with your camera set to AUTO mode?

Most reactions

Back