DSC_0177copy.jpg

DSC_0233.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

SANY02350000.jpg

SANY03950000.jpg

SANY0510.jpg

SANY0328.jpg

Nice series overall. The last one with the bike tires is by far my favorite though. It has great composition.

For the most part these pics are suffering from compositional problems with the exception of the tire photo which i also agree is the best one.
The flower pics would have been better had you waited for more even light on an over cast day... the light is just too harsh and the central placement of the flower in #2 is a detriment.
The couple seated on the bench.... thir heads are cut off.... thats not good.
The couple walking on the tracks... their top half is cut off. If they are the subject they should all be in the frame... if it was an artistic decision to cut them off ask yourself.. Does it benefit the subject?The dead space on the bottom could be removed as the subject isnt the tracks themselves but the people walking along the tracks. :)
The bird shots.... firs and foremost... invest in a circular polarizer filter. It helps to remove window glare.
The second bird photo ... what is the subject? her or the birds? if it is her you cut her head off and if it is the birds you cut the birds tails off.... the focus of the picture is not clear.

the second to last flower shot could use a bump in contrast and possibly would be better if you were closer to the subject.

Anyway.. i am just giving so much critique because I believed you posted these with the intention of getting better and not just as snapshots.

Keep up the good work ..... :)

def some pictures to be proud of. love the first one

Wonderful Pictures..I like All of them..

Most reactions

Back