PICTURES INSIDE

anything you synth

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
small.jpg

coledivesmall.jpg

Both of these shots jump out at me a little. The first one gives me a feeling depth, I like the color, and yes, the main subjects have a lot to do with it.

The second one is like the guy is diving into the abyss.

Good shootin'!

They're a little dark on my monitor..

If the girls are the subject in the first one, there is a lot of lost detail in the shadows.......however the far shoreline is well exposed, that draws the elye there as if the shore line is the subject.. The girls can stand alone without the expanse of water and far shore plus another half stop of exposure...

The diver is interesting........seems to be noisy as if it is a large crop from a bigger frame..... besides that, the composition is very good..

.........:D

They're a little dark on my monitor..

If the girls are the subject in the first one, there is a lot of lost detail in the shadows.......however the far shoreline is well exposed, that draws the elye there as if the shore line is the subject.. The girls can stand alone without the expanse of water and far shore plus another half stop of exposure...

The diver is interesting........seems to be noisy as if it is a large crop from a bigger frame..... besides that, the composition is very good..

.........:D

haha, good call on the large crop from a bigger frame.

Most reactions

Back